- 30 Speakers, 6 Panel Discussions, 3 Rooms, 1 Day -
Strategically held on Fashion Revolution Day, the Fashion Africa Conference will take place on April 24, 2015 in London. For the first time the event will be hosted by Africa Fashion Guide, a social enterprise dedicated to promoting the African fashion and textile industry with an ethical perspective.
The full day conference will consist of 6 panel discussions with international industry leaders. The event is open to fashion retailers, designers, students and businesses that are interested in sourcing and/or producing in Africa, as well as sustainable and ethical business practices.
The panel discussions will centre around the following topics:
- PANEL 1) African Revolution – Fashion Made in Africa
- PANEL 2) The New African Fashion Market – Designers, Fashion Shows, Media and Retail
- PANEL 3A) Africa is Open for Business – Africa as a Source for New Business
- PANEL 3B) Textile Futures – Africa’s Cotton, Leather and Textile Industry Opportunities
- PANEL 4A) Source Africa and Navigating Value Chains, Logistics and Red Tape
- PANEL 4B) Africa’s Triple Bottom Line – Sustainability, Ethical Credentials and Responsibility in the African Fashion Industry
Date: Friday, April 24th, 2015
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm (Registration at 9:30am)
Venue: Rich Mix, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, London, E1 6LA
Price: £35 EARLY BOOKING FEE (full price £49 after March 31st!)
Register for the conference today!