PROPERLY CLEAN YOUR GARMENTS
Please pay careful attention to the following care tips to get the most out of your garments:
- Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water
- Separate colors from whites
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Iron on inside (the wrong side) using the setting for cotton, or use cooler settings.
- Wash in the washing machine or tumble dry - the fabrics are delicate
- Wring or twist dry
- Use excessive heat that will destroy the fabric
HOW TO CLEAN YOU HANDBAG
Here are some tips to remove stains or scuffs from your African-inspired handbag:
- Moisten cloth with water and a very mild detergent*.
- Dab handbag or clutch with damp cloth.
- Gently wipe away dirt or spill.
- Allow your handbag to air dry completely before use.
*Test the mild detergent on a small and hidden area first, so as not to damage your handbag.